Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Face Primer

Hi lovelies!


A face primer helps makeup stay in place and it also helps it go on more smooth. It's a celeb well hidden secret!


I have been looking into face primers for awhile now, and I finally pulled the trigger and went to Sephora.


Aka the best store ever.


I could spend fooooorever in there. (I recently just went with my sis-in-law and she practically had to drag me out of there)… Anyway so I've been using Too Faced Face Primer in Pure.



toofaced


I absolutely LOVE it. I put it on after I moisturize in the morning and it helps my makeup go on easy and smooth (it goes on clear). I let it sit for about 5 minutes (while I do my hair or eat breakfast) and then start with makeup. It's currently midnight and my makeup is lookin' the exact same as when I applied it this morning. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! :) You can't find it here.


PLUS it's oil-free so it doesn't add to my ever-oily face.


Hope you like! Head to Sephora and ask for a sample! :)



*I am not affiliated with this product or company in any way, just a satisfied customer.


 

2 comments:

  1. GAHH. I love going into sephora. But I cannot go in very often because it's a dangerous place. It seriously is like heaven in there. I went there last week with my christmas money and spent almost all of it. haha Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you want to go, CALL ME!!!!! I have a mental wish list of things I wasn't to get there… Ugh, probably not healthy for me haha.

    ReplyDelete