Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Olay Professional ProX

Hello!


pro_x_advanced_cleansing_system_265x265



Olay


For Christmas I got this awesome Clarisonic knock-off, Olay ProX Facial Cleansing System! I have been using the brush every night to exfoliate my face so those pesky pimples don't sneak up on me overnight. It's a smaller, muuuuuch cheaper version of the Clarisonic brush that everyone has been raving about.


clarisonic



Clarisonic


I will definitely post before and after pics in a few weeks! Can't wait to see if it works out!


Here is a pic showing the size difference…..


clarisonicvs.olay



I love how the Olay brush is much smaller and lightweight. It's easy to get into cracks. Plus it's over $100 cheaper! You can find one online here or head to Target, where I got mine!


I'll keep you posted! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted a clarisonic SO Bad for a while - but they are so expensive!! blah. Please let me know how you like the Olay and if you think it works well, if so I might just have to go buy me one!

    ReplyDelete