Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Setting Spray

What is a setting spray? Hairspray for your face! I'm not completely sold on it yet, but so far it's working well, I've been using it for about a week now. I wear glasses every day so by the end of the day, the makeup around my nose (where the glasses rest) has substantially shifted. Although with my facial primer and setting spray, it stays in place much better. With just either one though it doesn't work as well.


This is what I've been trying from Sephora...


Urban Decay Oil-control Setting Spray 


(because I have an oily face)


settingspray




This finishing spray works well even when I don't wear glasses! I am currently sitting on the fence about it. Not quite sure if I want to commit and spend lots of money on it quite yet. Although Urban Decay is having a sale…



What do you guys think?


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment