Sunday, April 14, 2013

Creativity


I've been so creative this week! This never happens! It all started when we went to the Bijou Market yesterday. I got some cute earrings here. I saw some way cute hair bows here, but figured that we could make some on our own and headed up to Joann's to get some fabric. 

Found a new sew tutorial here. We used a sewing machine for ours, but it was super easy… Cut two 5x3 pieces of fabric out, sew them inside out on all sides. Turn it right side out, pinch in the middle, sew the pinch part, and sew a piece around the middle. Then stick a bobby pin through the middle and pin in hair! So easy. 

This is what I came up with…


and getting super creative….
I also added some pizazz to my pockets. 



Hope you like! 

Here's also a preview of my current project….


It's a DIY art mural! I'll keep you posted on how it turns out :) 

Hope you enjoyed! Check out the iSpyDIY for the BEST DIY projects!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment