Sunday, November 2, 2014

Update on Life

I swear I have not blogged in so long, and I apologize. Life has been nuts. I like to speak in illustrations, and during my absence this is what has been going on....

I graduated from UVU with a Bachelor's in Speech Communication.

RJ started and finished his first year of Pharmacy School at Washington State University.

We got the cutest dog ever. His name is Zeus.


He is now a giant, weighing in at 75 lbs.



I started my Master's at Eastern Washington University in Public Administration. 

I started working full time at an organization that helps developmentally disabled adults find employment. 

But most importantly, 



So, I apologize if friendships have fallen. 

I will no longer be doing any sort of extracurricular activities, including making chili or turkey or any sort of food for any work or church function for the holidays. 

On a softer note, I just want to note that I feel inadequate on a daily basis. How can I give my literal 100% to every activity I commit to? I leave the house at 7:30am and don't usually return until 9:00-10:30pm. I don't have time to study. I don't have time to nurture my relationships. And because of this, I feel completely disconnected from everyone around me. It's not uncommon to literally cry myself to sleep at least 2-3 times a week. I am the main provider for my family, and that is something I'm proud of. I'm not asking for your sympathy, I'm just asking for a little understanding when I say I can't make it or "I don't have time". 

No comments:

Post a Comment