Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 2: No More Excuses

Day 2

Seems like the hump because I did so good yesterday… my body wants sweets stat! 

So I indulged by making two smoothies today :) Natural sugar is good!

Breakfast: Better Oats oatmeal maple brown sugar flavored, with added milk. (P.S. it's only like $2 at WinCo for 10 pouches.. SCORE)



Lunch: Leftover Fajitas with broccoli on the side.

Exercise: Zumba again… Do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio. Recovery drink: mixed berry fruit smoothie with protein powder. 

 
(¡Me encanta zumba!)


Dinner: Small piece of chicken with tons of veggies, and mango smoothie.


So I'm learning Spanish… Have been since high school, and I finally got my first recipe book in Spanish! So stayyyy tuned for some AWESOME latin recipes coming up! 

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment